24/11/2013

Guess I should explain last post. Even if I don't remember all of it.

The Archangel was there. Right outside the safehouse. I think he might have been there before, but I convinced myself otherwise. Makes no difference; it isn't a being you can run from, fight against. Hide from.
It got into my head, I think. I wasn't entirely lucid. So afraid. I didn't want to be taken, but I had no choice but to leave again. Left a message, and the blog post. There was a light. Saw my Father. Memories I wish could stay buried, wish he hadn't died. I miss them all so much.

I din't know how long I was out for. Woke up in an alleyway with the Triangles on the wall. What can you do against death himself?

1 comment:

  1. You fight against it. Me and Archy have been going at it for years.

    Remember, you ever need help, one post, comment or message is all it takes.

    -Veigar

    ReplyDelete