11/06/2014

Update

So Deimos is alive. I thought he was, the bomb was never meant to kill him, just make things more convincing. I don't want him dead. Not sure why, I've done too much to try to take the moral high ground now. He made it to Mosccow, not sure how long ago, with a few proxies. None I recognise from his original team. Might be something happened to them, or he's in charge of more people now. That would make sense; always best to avoid going after somweone with people that know them. leads to hesitation. The original team hesitated, that saved my life once.

They've kept me on he move, one safehouse after another. Pretty much all my things burned when they firebombed one, a while ago. No more tramadol, which sucks pretty bad. No gun, no bombs, no food. Didn't even have time to get my crutch.Got nothing but a few knoves that I had on me before. Fuvk it, Ive burned enough people tht i can't complaibn about the reversal.

I hate this, thouggh. Dpon't speak the language, no money, Can't stop because they're always one step behind. I don't sleep much, but there are limits. I just have to keep pushing through it. Least they'ce slowed down recently. managed to lose them for a while, thts bben good.Lasted all day.

On the leg front, things arent so bad. Even wirhout the crutches, I can get about fairly well. Just need a wall to lean on, chances to sit down. The azoth helps, I think. Keeps iy muted, the pain, I mean. Sometimes I have trouble telling which thoughts are coming from me and which are coming from it. There anyone who knws a psychaitrist who knows about the Fears andisn't a murderous lunatic? Who doesn't mind talking to a murrderous lunatic as well, i guess.Probably not, but thatmight be for the best.
Think I saw Thompson again, but that might have ben a trick of the Light. I hope so.

Can't deal with that again.

My memories are still going. None that I'd want to get rid of,though. Tose always stay. Can't actually re,ember my birthday. During the winter, i think. Doesn't really msatter, does it? 'Coingratulations, you were born'.  and boy did that turn out well.


4 comments:

  1. After he survived that... Well, that's enough to make me scared of him. As if walking to and from work wasn't dangerous enough. Shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think the bombs went off early, so Deimos was clear. Didnt put much time into the trigger.

      Don't worry. Im keeping him busy.

      Delete
  2. You have crap load of friends in the same location, take Sanna for example, why not crash at her place for a while, especially if Incognito is also there, makes lots of sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't much want to have everyone in one place. Carbombs and the like, not to mention getting Deimos and his onto them

      Delete