23/02/2014

What happened

People have said thay're interested in the story behind how I got fucked up. Two people, anywau. So here it is. Not exactly onspiring stuff, be warned.

I was in Jersey. Had a safehouse there. Nice place, I could get a fair warninh if anyone shifty arrived in the area. I thought I could get a ffair warning if thrre was anyone shifty in the area. So fucking stupid. You're never safe, and when you think you are youre deluding yoursel fand that can get you killed. Or worse. Think of this ad a cautinary tale. Dont fuck up like I did.
There're a couple of runners. They ere in London. I did some bad things, it wad my job. The fucking job, it's too fucking easy to justift. I killed people. In the name of the fucking großmanN. No way to justify that. The past catches up on you when you deserve it. No hiding frim it.
I got sloppy, incautious. Took a taxi to the airport. Didn't mske it, they had a car. Stopped in front. Shot the cabbie took me to this house. Just a regular fucking house. Think it might have been like tge one I lived in. Barely fuvking remember by now. Guess ots a mercy. Can't miss what you can't remember.
The police arrived after a few days, I think. The owners got killed when the runners moved in. John Thompson. And another. Cant remember the others name. Someone fuled a missing persons thing. Not sure what happened to them, the runbers. The olice took me to a hospital. God damn hospitals. Hatw them so fucking much. Feeling at their mercy, nothing to stop them from doing anything thev want. Had to get out, stole a phone soon as i coukd, put out an call for gelp. Rest of the stoey you kbow.

But hey, at least I survoved, right?  I'm fucking fine. Apaet frpm the walking thing. Ill adapt. Its what I do. 

16 comments:

  1. "The owners got killed when the runners moved in."

    Were those owners killed by said runners?

    If so, tell Mr Thompson that people in glass houses, should probably scrub that target off their forehead that says "Sanna please shoot me" sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Same to you; If gou need information or anythingelse I can give, I'd be happy to help.

      Delete
  3. "Can't miss what you can't remember." I don't.

    You still in the US? If you need any help I'd be willing to help you out, though I won't be as much help as Veigar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Still in the US, if I
      need help I'll let you know.
      And if you need help from
      me ill do wgat I can.

      Delete
  4. Cool, you got your ass beat up, wish I could have been there to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda screwa you when you need yiur arse saved nect time.

      Delete
    2. I take solace in the fact that I'll never be as screwed as your typing skills.

      Delete
    3. Least not until your daughter kills you.

      Delete
    4. That won't happen. Trust me. If you knew what I knew... hehe.

      Delete
    5. Dis you realky just type out 'hehe'. I get setting a colloquial tobe but that's just taking thw mick.

      Delete