14/03/2014

Azoth musing

Fait warning, rhis post is giing to be pretty seld-centred. Probablu not worth your time.

I sent a blood sample to Cartwright's agency, recwntly. Had to rob pllage dovtors, so I wanted to know if I was infected. Sent a dample of my blood. They didn't gind anything from the oathbreakrrs, but ehat they did fins was anmost as. bad. The azoth, thetes enough of it to kill. Or hollow you out. Only reason tgat hasnt happened is. Well, i dint know. I dnt think the azoth is alibe, or consxius. Hasn't spoken to me. Dint have tentacles, still ferl pain.
But some thinfs dont add up. Haven't slept since at ceigar's bunker. Didnt really notice before, but lookibg back, it's not rught. Not human.
It definitely has some control. Wont let me die, nut easilt. Cant put a gun in my mouth and blow my brains out. But it didnt protect me in that fucking crllar. It doesn't block rbe pain.
Might ve that azoth is all thats keepibg me alive, they said that there was stuff missibg in my blood, immune sustem ans some other studf.
Dpnt know if I want to live off ghat. Guess thetes not muxh chouce.  

7 comments:

  1. Aw come on, nothing wrong with self-centred posts on what I shall remind you is your own fucking blog. :P And you are always worth my time.

    Kelevra's azoth heals him, maybe yours will heal you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybw. Something to hipe for, anyway. Even if im not so aure I want to owr that much to it.
      Whixh is fuckibg stupid, but i can't shake that fwwling

      Delete
  2. It is all speculation, but Carter kind of ran into something similar. Just a different Fear leaving a different substance. Wish we could give you more concrete info, but it's still confusing us. Even with everything that we have on file. It almost looks like the Azoth can alter its properties dependent on the host.

    Either way, our offer's still open, if you need a place to stay there's a room waiting.

    Oh and by the way, you can just call me Sam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam. You've done a lot forme.
      I wiuld take you up on your offer, bur first there's something i need to deal wirh, one way or anorher

      Delete
    2. It's no problem. Really, you've helped us in the past, and I'm sure that Carter would offer you help as well. Let us know if you decide to take up the offer, and we'll be there in a matter of hours.

      Delete
    3. If i do decide to tave you up on it, ill be in touch. Thank you. might not be much to yiu, but it means a loy to me that you offered

      Delete