So what're the goodies?
- Ammo for Asbolus' rifle
TwoThree revolvers and a bunch of speedloaders and ammo
- Knives. Two combat, 'bout a dozen throwing and a cleaver. Not sure why they threw in a cleaver but oh well.
- A sword. Like, a genuine falchion type thing.
- An axe. Good to see them keeping up with the classics
- A crowbar; to open the crate, but they didn't ask for it back so I'm gonna keep it just in case.
- Some sort of protective vests; I'm just gonna call them kevlar for the sake of brevity. Yeah, seven of them, along with some overcoats the cover them up, because in this weather overcoats aren't suspicious at all. Can't complain, it was a custom request. Cost a fortune.
- Grenades. Fragmentation, smoke, and other types. Didn't actually ask for the fragmentation ones, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.
- WP. Useful for my long term plans.
- Petrol. Like, a couple of Jerry cans full. We don't have a car, but that's not what we're gonna use it for.
- Polystyrene. I'll admit, I bought this myself. The price Central wanted was a pretty stupid markup. Guess it's because they can't buy in bulk.
- Pens. We tend to get through them fairly quickly, and they were free from Central. Don't ask why, I don't know.
- Certain books I requisitioned. Cost a bunch, but they're pretty rare, and if I'm right they could be useful.
*EDIT*: Hallowed was wearing a red pendant under his hoodie. Checking over supplies, informing Central now. Hopefully there'll be some tighter security after this. Everything seems in order thus far, but some things I can't test without attracting undue attention. Could go badly.