15/04/2013

I have seen

I have seen the king in black he has come upon the world he is coming I have seen. He came upon me and I saw the TRUTH of the LORD and know to spread the truth to the heathens as they run in fear and sin from His truth and glory. His light will shine upon the world and scour the sin and the fear and they will know his light as it is the light of the world.

I should probably explain. I've managed to save up quite a lot of money busking, and managed to get a job playing guitar and doing odd jobs at a b&b. They can't afford any actual help, and don't have to pay me beyond food costs. So that's good. But it seems it can't last; my memories of before I started running are going, and I found the extract above written in a notebook. In my room. In my handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment