10/04/2013

Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen

Before you go any further, I should probably square with you. This is a slenderblog. That is to say, a fictional blog about the fictional entity that is slenderman. If you still believe he's fictional, you should probably stop reading now.

Anyway, I've been on the run for a while, but didn't start a blog before. I was afraid the hallowed would use it to track me, so I didn't get involved. Well, that isn't a concern any more. If you read Sanna's blog you'll know why, but the basics are that I settled down for a while, saw the slenderman, and now I have severe doubts about my sanity. So I'm going to take this chance to share what I know, about how to survive, so the same fate doesn't befall all of you reading this. Or, more likely, both of you reading this.

So, the first rule for surviving the slender man; keep moving. It doesn't matter how tired you are, or how futile it seems, if you stay put for more than a few weeks you will become a proxie. Also, the longer you stay the harder it is to leave. You make links to people, which just complicates everything; as well as painting a target onto their back.

Anyway, I've got to take that advice, which kind of sucks. Good luck out there, and hopefully you do better than I did

No comments:

Post a Comment